Top Ellen Page Quotes Brilliant

Ellen Grace Philpotts-Page is a Canadian actress and producer. Her career began with roles in Canadian television shows including Pit Pony, Trailer Park Boys, and ReGenesis. Page starred in the 2005 drama Hard Candy, for which she won the Austin Film Critics Association's Award for Best Actress.

  • Born: February 21, 1987 (age 32 years), Halifax Regional Municipality, Canada 
  • Height: 1.55 m 
  • Nationality: Canadian 
  • Occupation: Actress, producer 
  • Years active: 1997–present 
  • Spouse: Emma Portner (m. 2018) 
  • Awards: Full list



Ellen Page's Quote
  • I think, because I've been working for a while, I've been working since I was ten, I had the fortune of reading a lot, a lot of scripts.
  • As a girl, you're supposed to love Sleeping Beauty. I mean, who wants to love Sleeping Beauty when you can be Aladdin? 
  • The thing that I would say you get the most hate about on social media, in my experience, is if you tweet anything about women's rights or feminism. It blows my mind. But it's the thought of not being a feminist that actually blows my mind.
  • I love playing roles that are physical, absolutely love. Whether it's just that kind of basic level of physicality or whether it's stunts. 
  • Yeah, people following me down the street and at the airport and all that. I can't imagine what it must be like for people who are, you know, actually famous. 
  • The relationships I've had with my girl friends are so powerful and meaningful. Without them I truly don't know what I'd do. 
  • I've become really interested in permaculture, simplifying my life and doing everything I can to develop more of a sustainable lifestyle.
  • I really hope that we'll have a sustainable future on this planet, I really do. So I probably geek out mostly about learning more about how potentially we can hopefully make that happen, hopefully we're not too far lost.
  • I think it's obvious when you're watching a movie, and there's people fighting or someone's slipping on the side of the building, that it's fake and it really removes you from it.
  • I actually can't watch blood and gore and all those things. I watch Netflix shows with my hand over my face, like, peeking out. Which is funny, because I'm on sets all the time, and I know how those effects are done. 
  • Producing is a way of finding a great script that nobody's making, and believing in it, and doing what you can to get it made. It lets you work with your friends, people you really love to do something with.

Post a Comment

Your Sponsor Size ( 728 x 90 )
Your Sponsor Size ( 728 x 90 )