Miranda Otto Quotes | Miranda Otto Net Worth | Famous People Quotes

 Miranda Otto is an Australian actress. Otto is a daughter of actors Barry and Lindsay Otto, and half-sister of actress Gracie Otto. She began her acting career at age 18 in 1986, and has appeared in a variety of independent and major studio films.

  • Born: December 16, 1967 (age 51 years), Brisbane, Australia
  • Height: 1.65 m
  • Occupation: Actress
  • Years active: 1986–present
  • Miranda Otto Net Worth: $4 million
  • Spouse: Peter O'Brien (m. 2003)
  • Parents: Barry Otto, Lindsay Otto
  • Children: Darcey O'Brien

Miranda Otto Quotes 
1. Acting is a freelance career... you never stop having to prove yourself and fight for work. 

2. I think you go through a period as a teenager of being quite cool and unaffected by things. 

3. I think film likes me better than the theatre does for some reason. 

4. I really enjoy playing intelligent characters. I'm more interested in that than just emotional kind of Mum characters. 

5. As actors, we are accustomed to moving around, and it's always great to live and work in a city - you feel like you are truly living a life there. 

6. It's a little daunting coming on to work with actors that you respect so much. 

7. I think, with TV, you create kind of a family to work with. 

8. People often say, 'I thought you were much taller.' So, I don't know. Maybe it's the way I stand or something. 

9. I think most big stars do have just a certain amount of mystery; you don't know everything. 

10. Sometimes, as a young woman, you are boxed in more to playing characters that are emotional and vulnerable.

Post a Comment

Your Sponsor Size ( 728 x 90 )
Your Sponsor Size ( 728 x 90 )