THE Greatest Speech Ever by Oprah Winfrey

Thank You Oprah for what you do to the humanity in this world. You are not just one person. I want to take this opportunity to thank you for your great work and advice. God has enriched many souls through what you say and do


God bless you Oprah, God has placed you where you are today to encourage the lost women and girls of the world. You inspire us not only to beat the best era on we can be, but to acknowledge and observe that the best blessings come from God which he’s already placed in us, we just need to believe we can do all things.



I believe Men could learn ao much from women too. I believe is ok for a man to be gentle, and for a woman to be strong, and for both to keep each other in balance,,or if they wish to stand as A Solitary, then thats ok too. We should all be able to respect each other. I believe respect is more gratifying than Fear. I dont want to be feared,, I simply wish to be accepted, and respected,,i wish to be given a chance to speak and to continue learning,,I have never claimed to be better than anybody,however, I love learning, and So im constantly searching for more, and usually i have a good eye at detecting who in a group can coach me better , so i can become better, Not to compete with them. But to learn from Them.. !!!

Post a Comment

Your Sponsor Size ( 728 x 90 )
Your Sponsor Size ( 728 x 90 )