Milana Vayntrub Quotes Most Amazing

Milana Aleksandrovna Vayntrub is an Uzbekistan-born American actress and comedian. She plays the character Lily Adams in a series of AT&T television commercials. Vayntrub has appeared in short films and in the web series Let's Talk About Something More Interesting, co-starring Stevie Nelson. She starred in the Yahoo!

  • Born: March 8, 1987 (age 32 years), Tashkent, Uzbekistan 
  • Height: 1.6 m 
  • Nationality: American, Uzbek, Soviet 
  • Occupation: Actress, comedian, activist 
  • Years active: 1995–present 
  • Education: University of California San Diego, Beverly Hills High School
Milana Vayntrub Quotes
  • I think working with kids and seeing how kids are universally children - no matter what you do, they love playing on a bongo and they love drawing and they love playing - that is a great uniter.
  • I would love to keep directing commercials. I love it so much. I love working with brands and ad agencies and old white men who have been doing this for 60 years.
  • Comedy came early. I knew when I was a kid that I was silly, and I knew that I liked people who were funny, but I don't think I knew I was funny. I didn't really think about it.
  • You can't say that we need to give women more roles, and then when we do, say that they're only there because men want to look at them.
  • Every opportunity I've had to work and act with incredibly talented directors, like Dean Holland was on 'Love,' and the writers and creators of that show, Judd Apatow, Paul Rust and Leslie Arfin, have been incredible learning experiences that have informed my creative process.
  • The goal of Can't Do Nothing is to ask people, what matters for you? And whatever it is, what are you doing about it? How bad does it need to get before you take action?
  • I want to be able to enjoy my life to the fullest so I can add something to the lives of people around me.
  • I remember what it was like when my parents couldn't help me with my homework because they couldn't speak the language, or being a translator for my parents. I did that a lot.
  • My grandmother was a nanny for an Orthodox Jewish family, and she would come home and tell us about that.
  • Being an immigrant myself, but feeling very American, and also being the child of immigrants, I understand the feeling of wanting a home.

Post a Comment

  1. AT&T Girl Milana was born on 8th March 1987 in Tashkent, Uzbekistan. But she was raised in the US, West Hollywood, California. At a younger age, Milana Vayntrub moved to the US with her parents. There is no information regarding her parents, but she has one sister. Recently, she posted her photo on social media. She is her younger sister and her sister completed her graduation recently.

    ReplyDelete

Your Sponsor Size ( 728 x 90 )
Your Sponsor Size ( 728 x 90 )