Top 10 Hailee Steinfeld quotes

This is Top 10 Hailee Steinfeld quotes Hailee Steinfeld is an American actress and singer. Her breakthrough role was that of Mattie Ross in True Grit, for which she was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress. Thereafter, Steinfeld gained prominence for roles in Ender's Game, Romeo & Juliet, Begin Again, and 3 Days to Kill. 

  • Born: December 11, 1996 (age 22 years), Tarzana, Los Angeles, California, United States
  • Height: 1.73 m 
  • Nationality: American 
  • Occupation: Actress, singer 
  • Net Worth‎: ‎US $8 Million 
  • Years active: 2006–present 
  • Relatives: Jake Steinfeld (uncle)True O'Brien (cousin) 
  • Albums: Pitch Perfect, Pitch Perfect 2, 
  • Parents: Peter Steinfeld, Cheri Steinfeld 

* Top 10 Hailee Steinfeld quotes

1 I feel that for the story of 'Romeo and Juliet' to be impactful, it has to be believable, and there has to be a certain level of chemistry between the two characters.

2 Every girl wishes she was Juliet in some version of their life.

3 My very first audition was on the lot of Paramount, and I was put on tape and it was very nerve-racking. I think it was about 15 pages.

4 Child actors come off as work being their life and doing it 24/7, but I still have those days where it's totally, like, whatever: shopping, movies, adventures.

5 Singing is something I've always loved to do, and I'd never considered taking it further than the shower.

6 I really love all types of music. I'm really open to that. I really love Bruno Mars, Justin Timberlake and some James Taylor and Elton John stuff.

7 I feel like every day I discover new actors and new filmmakers and different genres, and it's just so cool.

8 'When Marnie Was There' was the first animated film I've ever done.

9 Whether I'm a bit of an old soul or not, I am who I am, and that doesn't change, whether I'm with adults or with my friends.

10 It's hard not to love everything Prada does.

Post a Comment

Your Sponsor Size ( 728 x 90 )
Your Sponsor Size ( 728 x 90 )