Top 10 Eva Green quotes | French actress quotes

Eva Gaëlle Green is a French actress and model. The daughter of actress Marlène Jobert, she started her career in theatre before making her film debut in Bernardo Bertolucci's The Dreamers.

  • Born: July 6, 1980 (age 38 years), Paris, France 
  • Height: 1.68 m 
  • Nationality: French 
  • Alma mater: American University of Paris 
  • Occupation : Actress, model Years active 2001–present 
  • Siblings: Joy Green 
  • Parents: Marlène Jobert, Walter Green 


 *Top 10 Eva Green quotes 

1. Everyone wants to work in America. Maybe not blockbusters or Terminator, but to have the choice. 
2. I want to travel. Maybe I'll end up living in Norway, making cakes.
3. People think I'm so strong, but I'm very shy. 
 4. For me, working out is nothing to do with looks. It's to let it all out - the stress, the self-consciousness - you think less; it makes you more centred. 
5. Success is very ephemeral. You depend entirely on the desire of others, which makes it difficult to relax. 
6. When I'm at an event, I like to be an eccentric dresser. I will just keep wearing what I like. 
7. I have my own style and don't really follow fashion, but I like leggings. They're easy to wear and can go with anything. 
8. At drama school, I always picked the really evil roles. It's a great way to deal with your everyday emotions. 
9. It's true that I'm drawn to unusual stories. Normal roles don't really attract me. 
10. Most of the women in film are there to be beautiful to the man.

Post a Comment

Your Sponsor Size ( 728 x 90 )
Your Sponsor Size ( 728 x 90 )