Gina Carano Quotes | Gina Carano Net Worth | Famous People Quotes

Gina Joy Carano is an American actress, television personality, fitness model and a former mixed martial artist. Carano began her training with straight Muay Thai to competitive MMA, where she competed in Strikeforce and EliteXC. She was featured in ESPN The Magazine as well as Maxim.


  • Born: April 16, 1982 (age 37 years), Dallas, Texas, United States 
  • Height: 1.73 m 
  • Years active : 2006–2009 (MMA) 
  • Professional : Actress, Television Personality, Fitness Model and a Former Mixed Martial Artist 
  • Net Worth : $8 Million 
  • Weight: 65 kg 
  • Nationality: American 
  • Team: Jackson's MMA 


1. Since I've started fighting it has taught me a lot about self respect, self confidence and self control. 
2. You shouldn't be greedy. You should feel good about yourself and not be greedy of what other people have. 
3. I think there's a part in each one of us that wants the impossible to happen, and that's what surprises are. 
4. You want to get better even after people smash you down. You want to be better than you were before. 
5. It's a constant battle for everybody, but you need to be happy with yourself. 
6. I wake up every morning and I surprise myself. I wake up to a new me. 
7. I don't get paid what people think I get paid for fighting. 
8. I want people to see me for who I am and not for how someone else is trying to promote me. 
9. I don't mind answering any questions, because I'm not just a fighter. I'm a lot more than that. 
10. I know I'm always rooting for the underdog in a fight, and I love to be constantly surprised.

Post a Comment

Your Sponsor Size ( 728 x 90 )
Your Sponsor Size ( 728 x 90 )