Laura Marano Quotes | Laura Marano Quotes Net Worth | Famous People Quotes

Laura Marie Marano is an American actress and singer. She starred in the Disney Channel series Austin & Ally as Ally Dawson. Marano was one of the five original classmates in Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader?.


  • Born: November 29, 1995 (age 23 years), Los Angeles, California, United States 
  • Height: 1.57 m 
  • Nationality: American 
  • Professional : Actress, Singer 
  • Years active : 2003–present 
  • Net Worth : $3 Million 
  • Siblings: Vanessa Marano 
  • Albums: Austin & Ally: Turn It Up


1. It's possible to look really cute and still be comfortable. You don't have to kill your feet to have a fashionable look. 
2. Chilling out on the bed in your hotel room watching television, while wearing your own pajamas, is sometimes the best part of a vacation. 
3. Kids really have a lot more power than they think they have. They have the power to change the world. And they should know it. 
4. I don't know about you, but I think blankets are the best, especially your own personal blanket. 
5. I'm so thankful for my family and friends - they're really supportive. Everyone I work with on 'Austin & Ally;' the cast and crew are like my family now. We have so much fun, and I'm so happy they're in my life! 
6. Every single person has the power to change the world and help people. 
7. The only instrument I know how to really play, and the instrument that I absolutely love, is the piano. I have been playing piano ever since I have been 9. 
8. Inspire your children. I promise, your kids will think you're cool if you do this. They may not tell you that now, but they'll thank you later in life. 
9. I kind of have the most amazing fans ever. They are the most committed, passionate people, and I love them so much. 
10. I'm a girl who loves shoes. There is nothing like the feeling of trying on shoes at the store and they fit perfectly.

Post a Comment

Your Sponsor Size ( 728 x 90 )
Your Sponsor Size ( 728 x 90 )