Natalie Dormer Quotes | Natalie Dormer Net Worth | Famous People Quotes

Natalie Dormer is a British actress. Born in Berkshire, she was educated at Chiltern Edge Secondary School and Reading Blue Coat School, and trained at the Webber Douglas Academy of Dramatic Art in London.


  • Born: February 11, 1982 (age 37 years), Reading, United Kingdom
  • Height: 1.68 m
  • Nationality: British
  • Professional : Actress
  • Years active: 2005–present Natalie Dormer
  • Net Worth: $6 Million
  • Residence: Richmond, London, England, UK
  • Siblings: Samantha Dormer, Mark Dormer
  • Education: Maiden Erlegh Chiltern Edge, Webber Douglas Academy of Dramatic Art




 1. Sometimes a woman's looks or sensuality are too readily wrapped up in their power.

2. I love going out of my comfort zone - I live to go out of my comfort zone.

3. I would love to go to the Himalayas and cross over into Nepal to do the Darjeeling Himalayan Railway.

4. I couldn't pick just one defining breakthrough role. I like to think that they're all a part of me.

5. I feel like I've really earnt my stripes - I feel ready to play a lead. I would just love to prove I'm good enough to carry a project.

6. I always tell people this: to be a savvy politician or a good head of state and to be charitable are not mutually exclusive things.

7. I'm a serial monogamist and would never dream of being as predatory as some of the women I've played. I can actually be a bit shy.

8. I love being part of huge mega blockbusters, and I love being a part of small independent films and small stage.

9. I think women have always been trying to look healthy. The makeup artists just teach you the quick cheats.

10. I don't know if I'm a daredevil, exactly, but I do enjoy a good challenge. It's the only way you grow.

Post a Comment

Your Sponsor Size ( 728 x 90 )
Your Sponsor Size ( 728 x 90 )