67 Best Millie Bobby Brown quotes you have to read

Millie Bobby Brown is an English actress. She is best known for her role as Eleven in the Netflix science fiction horror series Stranger Things, for which she received two Primetime Emmy Award nominations for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series.

Millie Bobby Brown is among the stars to celebrate their Emmy Award nominations following an announcement ceremony in Los Angeles.

 Millie Bobby Brown quotes
  • Born: February 19, 2004 (age 15 years), Marbella, Spain
  • Height: 1.63 m
  • Nationality: British
  • Upcoming movie: Godzilla vs. Kong
  • Parents: Kelly Brown, Robert Brown
  • Nominations: MTV Movie Award for Best Kiss, MORE

Millie Bobby Brown quotes
1. I'm quite sarcastic, and I'm funny, but not kind of funny. It's a weird funny, and some people don't get me, and some people do. Millie Bobby Brown
2. At the end of the day, I just do my job. I love my art. But I genuinely want to change the world. I'm very generous, and I really want people to see that I am - that's really it. Millie Bobby Brown
3. I don't care what I look like; it's how people think of me. And I do care how people think of me. I want people to say, 'Oh, she's nice,' rather than, 'Oh, she's so pretty.' Millie Bobby Brown
4. I have two hands: one for me, one for other people. Millie Bobby Brown
5.  Orcas are my spirit animal. That's my favorite mammal. Millie Bobby Brown
6. I'm not a girly girl. Millie Bobby Brown
7.  I love scary films. Millie Bobby Brown
8. I have three other siblings, so it's all very equal - even when I get a little cocky, which I usually do. My brother keeps me in a headlock. He says that I'm not a celebrity in this house. I think I'm really chilled out and grounded. Millie Bobby Brown
9. There are positive things that come of social media as well as negative. Millie Bobby Brown
10. I do Thai boxing Mondays, jujitsu Tuesdays and Thursdays, and Wednesdays I do boxing with Mark - he was a world champion at one point. I absolutely love it. I actually have a punching bag outside in my garden. I'm obsessed with working out. I eat like a pig, so it kind of makes up for that. Millie Bobby Brown
11. I'd probably say I'm very strong. If somebody says something horrible, I'm like, 'Okay, whatever.' Millie Bobby Brown
12. I'm keeping the pixie. I hope I inspire people... it's really cool to have short hair. Millie Bobby Brown
13. I write many essays on whales. I love whales, especially orcas. And dolphins. Millie Bobby Brown
14. With my platform, anyway, I want to try and do good things and want to help people. Millie Bobby Brown
15. It makes so much sense to just love what you do and go to work every day to get to get to work. Millie Bobby Brown
16. I don't look at negative comments because my parents and family don't let me. My big sister controls my Instagram, and my big brother controls my Twitter. I also don't really Google myself or anything like that. Millie Bobby Brown
17. I'm very outspoken. I will ask a silly question, but I really am deadly serious. I'm like, 'I want to know the answer.' Millie Bobby Brown
18. A lot of people say to me, 'Stay grounded; be humble.' David Schwimmer was just like, 'You need to love what you do.' And I think that's really nice. Just love your work. My family has given me great advice saying, you know, 'Don't work too hard.' And it's really nice to have someone like that - you know that they love you. Millie Bobby Brown
19. I sort of knew I was a bit of a drama queen. I always threw tantrums, so I knew I wasn't a normal child. Millie Bobby Brown
20. Honestly, I think Lily Collins and Felicity Jones. I think they're very classy, they're elegant, they're British, and they really inspire me because they're incredible actresses. Millie Bobby Brown
21. I love the '80s. I'm obsessed with it. I love the hair and the people. Millie Bobby Brown
22. I've watched the Emmys for almost my whole life, so it was crazy to finally be there in the audience clapping and actually going on stage. Hopefully one day I'll get to be actually nominated. Millie Bobby Brown
23. I never liked sleeping in the dark. I have, like, twinkle stars around my bed, so it's not so bad. Millie Bobby Brown
24. I love the beach and rock climbing and boxing and nature, so I like to stay away from my phone as much as possible. Millie Bobby Brown
25. I'm really small, so I think if I shrink, I'd turn into a puddle. Millie Bobby Brown
26. For some reason, I like seeing people feel emotional. Millie Bobby Brown
27. I actually have a punching bag right outside in my garden. Millie Bobby Brown
28. I'm obsessed with working out. I eat like a pig, so it kind of makes up for that. Millie Bobby Brown
29. Sharks freak me out. Millie Bobby Brown
30. I really enjoy playing a challenging role. Millie Bobby Brown
31. I feel very lucky. My family and I have worked hard, and I feel very grateful. Millie Bobby Brown
32. I love Carrie Fisher, and it would be amazing to carry on her legacy. Millie Bobby Brown
33. I love Adele. Adele is my favorite artist. She's British. She's funny. She's just an amazing, incredible voice, and I love to sing as well. Millie Bobby Brown
34. I could give up my phone any day. I don't need it. Millie Bobby Brown
35. I don't celebrate really crazy. Millie Bobby Brown
36. Boys on set drives me a little bit loopy. Millie Bobby Brown
37. I am a really great daughter. Millie Bobby Brown
38. My family is really proper. Millie Bobby Brown
39. My brother's really well-spoken. Millie Bobby Brown
40. Guacamole is really healthy. It's really good for your skin. Millie Bobby Brown
41. There's this one show that I want to be in so badly. I'd try everything to get into 'The Walking Dead.' I don't even care if I'm a zombie. Millie Bobby Brown
42. I'm cool with people dressing up as Eleven for Halloween. I definitely want to open my door and give them candy. Millie Bobby Brown
43. I love playing Eleven. Millie Bobby Brown
44. At the end of the day, I just do my job. I love my art. Millie Bobby Brown
45. I'm very generous, and I really want people to see that I am - that's really it. Millie Bobby Brown
46. I started singing before I started talking. And that's the God's honest truth. I think it was something that I've always loved to do, even if I wasn't good at it. I just loved ballads. Millie Bobby Brown
47. I didn't do school plays... I've never done a play in my life, actually. Not even a nativity. Millie Bobby Brown
48. If I'd been in a school play, I'd probably have sneezed and messed everything up. Millie Bobby Brown
49 My parents are so amazing, and they've travelled around the world with me. Millie Bobby Brown
50. I was bored one day, so my dad took me to this acting school. I liked it more than having fun - I liked it for an actual job. Millie Bobby Brown
51. It's nice to have famous people love you. Millie Bobby Brown
52. Singing is something I love to do. I feel very confident doing it. Millie Bobby Brown
53. I have a dog. It's an English mastiff called Dolly. Her middle name is Poppy. Millie Bobby Brown
54. You don't even realise how much you need Internet, but it really stops you from doing a lot. Millie Bobby Brown
55. Working, for me, is like a gift. Millie Bobby Brown
56. I had best friends who were in the industry, and I'm like, it's cool if you get a job, and I'm happy. Millie Bobby Brown
57. It was really fun to play a period piece because I've never done that before and it's completely different. Millie Bobby Brown
58. I was born in Spain. Millie Bobby Brown
59. I don't actually watch 'Grey's Anatomy.' When I was in it, I kind of knew that it was a big deal. My sister's a big fan, so I kind of knew. Millie Bobby Brown
60. I've been acting since I was 9, so not exactly a baby. Millie Bobby Brown
61. I could live without my phone. And one thing I'd love to do is experience having the freedom that kids had back in the '80s. Millie Bobby Brown
62. The thing is, I get asked when I first knew I wanted to act so often, and I genuinely can't answer it. It's just... I got the bug, and that's it. Millie Bobby Brown
63. I didn't do school plays... I've never done a play in my life, actually. Not even a nativity. If I'd been in a school play, I'd probably have sneezed and messed everything up. Millie Bobby Brown
64. I started singing before I started tweeting, actually. It was always a passion... I started singing, and then I got into acting. Singing is something I love to do. I feel very confident doing it. Millie Bobby Brown
65. It's crazy because, you know, my parents always want me to watch old films to make me realize how amazing some of the older actors are. And I was obsessed as soon as I watched 'Stand by Me.' Millie Bobby Brown
66. I was like, 'I've got to watch some more of these.' And yeah, I watched 'E.T.,' which I absolutely love. I'm not a big crier, but that just always makes me cry. Millie Bobby Brown   
67. I go by my instincts. It's whatever I feel in the scene in the moment. Millie Bobby Brown   

Post a Comment

Your Sponsor Size ( 728 x 90 )
Your Sponsor Size ( 728 x 90 )